Home / Our ServicesA warm welcome from Tricia Duffield & Clive Carswell Directors of Harley Street Practitioners. Tricia & Clive have over 20 years counselling, psychotherapy and training experience, working with a diverse client group in a variety of settings. Our specialist areas include; Stress Management, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Relationships, Depression, Eating Disorders, Bereavement, Self-Harm, Low Confidence and Self-Esteem, Public Speaking, Loss, Mental heatlh issues and phobias. We have a London Counselling and Psychotherapy practice in Harley Street, central London, as well as a practice in Bexley Village, Kent.
Here's a brief outline of the services that Harley Street Practitioners provide, if you would like more in-depth information or just a word with either Tricia Duffield or Clive Carswell please feel free to call or email them. They will be happy to answer any queries you may have.
Counselling, Psychotherapy and Life Coaching Services
- Professional and confidential counselling & psychotherapy service
- Single Session Therapy
- Life Coaching
- We abide by the British Association of Counselling – Framework for Good Practice
- Over 20 years of clinical experience.
- Combination of therapies including: Psychotherapy, Person Centrered Counselling, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Cognitive Analytical Therapy (CAT), Solution Focused Therapy and Hypnotherapy.
- Individual sessions, couple counselling, family counselling and group work.
- Counselling via webmail, email and telephone.
Supervision and Consultancy
- Supervision to both trainee and qualified therapists
- One-to-one and group supervision
- Consultancy advice on Workplace issues
Workshops/TrainingProfessional workshops, training and coaching on a variety of issues, including:
- Presentation Skills - please click here
- Public Speaking - please click here
- Team Building
- Anger Management
- Stress Management